1 of 1 pages
2014 is Open Studios Cornwall’s 10th anniversary and what better way to celebrate than with this fantastic cover feature in Cornwall Living . Dena O’Brien of Kiwi Printmaking Studio is just one of the hundreds of talented artists taking part in this year’s event. Open Studios Cornwall 2014 will run from Sat 24th May - Sun 1st June. Take a look at the website for a tester of what’s to come http://www.openstudioscornwall.co.uk.
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Over the past few months we’ve been busy delivering great results for our clients and winning exciting new accounts and now we’re growing. We’re looking to add a new star to our stable in the form of a Digital Account Manager. This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing creative agency in a role with real career development potential. All of the details are below.
Digital Account Manager
Level: Account Manager - Graduate with 2+ years of relevant experience
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £24, 000 (dependant on experience) + all the Motown you can handle!
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Start date: ASAP
About The Vine
We’re The Vine, an award-winning, integrated marketing and PR agency with soul. We set a new rhythm in marketing and PR, working hard with clients to find the essence of a brand or product, then making it ring true for its customers. By blending fun and passion with serious skills and insight, we create focused marketing and PR strategies which deliver results. We’re based in a converted cottage in the centre of Falmouth, Cornwall but we’re often found stepping off the train at Paddington to meet with our clients in the big smoke. We have a mix of clients throughout the UK ranging from local not-for-profits to global luxury brands.
Overview of role
We’re looking for a bright and creative Digital Account Manager with bags of experience and oozing talent to join our dynamic agency. We combine traditional PR and marketing with social media and content marketing and we need someone savvy and passionate about that mix. The Digital Account Manager will support our clients with consumer marketing and public relations activities. The role will suit an ambitious and experienced individual who has a passion for brands, PR and marketing and a solid track record of creating and managing effective digital campaigns. You will manage entire digital campaigns from research and strategy through to implementation and monitoring. You will collaborate with the wider team in order to develop creative digital campaigns for integrated projects. You will build positive relationships with clients and media, lead meetings, produce bespoke proposals and deliver pitches and presentations. Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital for this role.
Specifics of role
You will manage our Digital client accounts and will be responsible for the planning and delivery of creative campaigns along with day-to-day management. You will spend your days immersed in content marketing plans, social media insights, developing strategies and liaising with bloggers and online media. You will work closely with The Vine team on integrated marketing and PR projects and head-up the management and delivery of all digital elements required. Key areas of responsibility:
● Provide dedicated Account Management services managing a portfolio of clients across a number of areas including (but not limited to), luxury publishing and products, toys and kids’ furniture, travel and tourism, arts and fashion.
● Development, delivery and management of creative campaigns to ensure consumer understanding of products and build brand influencers
● Content marketing research, planning and management
● Produce regular content for social media, blogs, features and email
● Press Office management for online media
● Blogger outreach - building relationships with bloggers and securing client coverage
● Media meetings and briefing - typically in the Southwest and London to build strong relationships
● Delivery of social media and content marketing workshops and training
● Social media audits, SWOT analysis and strategy for global brands
● Community management of blogs and social media
● Email marketing planning, content production and management
● Research, briefing and management of creative agencies
● Contributing to creative brainstorming and leading those that are Digital focused
● Monitoring and reporting on all promotional activity on behalf of client
● Liaising with colleagues, clients and creative agencies to keep projects on track
● Supporting with business development of The Vine through networking, promotional activity, proposals and pitches
Skills, education and experience
· A degree in business, marketing, PR, media or other related subject.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· 2+ years of relevant industry experience and proven digital knowledge and skill
· A passion for content marketing, social, PR and brands.
· A professional and personable manner.
· Good business sense and the ability to work within budgets.
· Proven presentation skills.
· The ability to integrate into a highly skilled and creative environment.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Good people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
· Ability to prioritise heavy workload and meet strict client deadlines
· Ability and willingness to travel and work flexibly when required.
· UK driving license
Non essential (but would be nice) skills / experience:
● Social media advertising management
● Search engine optimisation
● Adobe Creative Suite
In the latest instalment of The Vine’s 45s, Lotte highlights the core principles of content marketing. Take a look…
We’ve been working with copyist artist Susie Ray for a couple of months now planning and managing all national PR activity. We were delighted to secure a three page Guardian feature which made the front page of G2 recently. Journalist Stuart Jeffries took part in a masterclass with Susie and shared his efforts on the front cover - what he lacked in Manet talent, he made up for with enthusiasm. You can read the whole feature on the Guardian’s website and you can see more of Susie’s work in her gallery in Padstow http://www.susierayoriginals.co.uk/
Last week I (Lotte) was in the big smoke / sunny Kensington for a meeting with one of our favourite clients The Jewellery Editor. We’ve been working with co-founders Maria and Christine for three years now and it fantastic to see the business grow with new team members.
The Vine has been responsible for community management and has grown the social media presence from scratch. We are now handing over the reins to the internal team (with our continued support) so we can focus on brand and marketing strategy. Maria snapped this photo during our training session and I thought it captured the natural, informal relationships we have with our clients perfectly! Below is one of my favourite videos from Maria so far this year - The Great Gatsby jewellery launch in NYC.
Open Studios Cornwall 2013 kicks off this Saturday and artists across the county will be throwing open the doors to their studios. We’ve been busy securing some great coverage including a cover feature in Cornwall Living and features in Cornwall Life, Cornwall Today, What’s On cover feature in West Briton, Cornishman & Cornish Guardian and an interview on BBC Radio Cornwall. Phew! For more information on this great event visit http://www.creativeskills.org.uk/ and for a taster of the fantastic talent involved see the video below…
I (Lotte) spent a very chilly but sunny Easter weekend in Devon and managed to finally pop into the Museum of British Surfing in Braunton. I caught up with Pete Robinson, whose enthusiasm for preserving and sharing Britain’s surfing heritage is infectious. The current exhibition Sixties Surfer is full of incredible boards and memorabilia, including the awesome Drag Shute (pictured)!? It’s well worth a visit and the team has big plans for the future so check it out http://www.museumofbritishsurfing.org.uk.
Uzma Bozai’s Spring Summer 2014 collection is out now. Here’s one of our favourite looks from the look book shoot day. It’s a stunning collection with incredible craftsmanship and classic cuts, take a peek http://www.uzmabozai.com
*Image credit Uzma Bozai
Yesterday, was a cold, snowy day in Cornwall. So naturally we thought we’d head over to Roskilly’s farm, where they make delicious…ice cream (amongst other warmer items!). You may have seen Roskilly’s popped up on Cornwall with Caroline Quentin last night, experimenting with a Cornish cream tea ice cream! We’ve been training the Roskilly’s team so they can make more of their social media marketing to share stories and engage with their fans.
*Image credit Roskilly’s
(L-R Hannah & Lotte) Roskilly’s heifers on a warmer day!
Hands up if you can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas! To get you in the festive mood we’ve created our annual Ho Ho Soul playlist. Volume III contains some soulful Christmas classics from The Temptations, Ella Fitzgerald, Smokey Robinson and of course Marvin Gaye. So what are you waiting for? Turn it up and spread the festive cheer. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.