1 of 1 pages
THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Over the past few months we’ve been busy delivering great results for our clients and winning exciting new accounts and now we’re growing. We’re looking to add a new star to our stable in the form of a Digital Account Manager. This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing creative agency in a role with real career development potential. All of the details are below.
Digital Account Manager
Level: Account Manager - Graduate with 2+ years of relevant experience
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £20,000 - £24, 000 (dependant on experience) + all the Motown you can handle!
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Start date: ASAP
About The Vine
We’re The Vine, an award-winning, integrated marketing and PR agency with soul. We set a new rhythm in marketing and PR, working hard with clients to find the essence of a brand or product, then making it ring true for its customers. By blending fun and passion with serious skills and insight, we create focused marketing and PR strategies which deliver results. We’re based in a converted cottage in the centre of Falmouth, Cornwall but we’re often found stepping off the train at Paddington to meet with our clients in the big smoke. We have a mix of clients throughout the UK ranging from local not-for-profits to global luxury brands.
Overview of role
We’re looking for a bright and creative Digital Account Manager with bags of experience and oozing talent to join our dynamic agency. We combine traditional PR and marketing with social media and content marketing and we need someone savvy and passionate about that mix. The Digital Account Manager will support our clients with consumer marketing and public relations activities. The role will suit an ambitious and experienced individual who has a passion for brands, PR and marketing and a solid track record of creating and managing effective digital campaigns. You will manage entire digital campaigns from research and strategy through to implementation and monitoring. You will collaborate with the wider team in order to develop creative digital campaigns for integrated projects. You will build positive relationships with clients and media, lead meetings, produce bespoke proposals and deliver pitches and presentations. Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital for this role.
Specifics of role
You will manage our Digital client accounts and will be responsible for the planning and delivery of creative campaigns along with day-to-day management. You will spend your days immersed in content marketing plans, social media insights, developing strategies and liaising with bloggers and online media. You will work closely with The Vine team on integrated marketing and PR projects and head-up the management and delivery of all digital elements required. Key areas of responsibility:
● Provide dedicated Account Management services managing a portfolio of clients across a number of areas including (but not limited to), luxury publishing and products, toys and kids’ furniture, travel and tourism, arts and fashion.
● Development, delivery and management of creative campaigns to ensure consumer understanding of products and build brand influencers
● Content marketing research, planning and management
● Produce regular content for social media, blogs, features and email
● Press Office management for online media
● Blogger outreach - building relationships with bloggers and securing client coverage
● Media meetings and briefing - typically in the Southwest and London to build strong relationships
● Delivery of social media and content marketing workshops and training
● Social media audits, SWOT analysis and strategy for global brands
● Community management of blogs and social media
● Email marketing planning, content production and management
● Research, briefing and management of creative agencies
● Contributing to creative brainstorming and leading those that are Digital focused
● Monitoring and reporting on all promotional activity on behalf of client
● Liaising with colleagues, clients and creative agencies to keep projects on track
● Supporting with business development of The Vine through networking, promotional activity, proposals and pitches
Skills, education and experience
· A degree in business, marketing, PR, media or other related subject.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· 2+ years of relevant industry experience and proven digital knowledge and skill
· A passion for content marketing, social, PR and brands.
· A professional and personable manner.
· Good business sense and the ability to work within budgets.
· Proven presentation skills.
· The ability to integrate into a highly skilled and creative environment.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Good people skills for working with a range of colleagues and clients.
· Ability to prioritise heavy workload and meet strict client deadlines
· Ability and willingness to travel and work flexibly when required.
· UK driving license
Non essential (but would be nice) skills / experience:
● Social media advertising management
● Search engine optimisation
● Adobe Creative Suite