1 of 1 pages
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Level: Marketing Account Manager - Graduate with 2+ years of relevant experience
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £22,000 - £27, 000 (dependent on experience and expertise) + all the Motown you can handle!
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Start date: ASAP
About The Vine
We’re The Vine, an award-winning, integrated marketing and PR agency with soul. We set a new rhythm in marketing and PR, working hard with clients to find the essence of a brand or product, then making it ring true for its customers. By blending fun and passion with serious skills and insight, we create focused marketing and PR strategies which deliver results. We’re based in a converted cottage in the centre of Falmouth, Cornwall but we’re often found stepping off the train at Paddington to meet with our clients in the big smoke. We have a mix of clients throughout the UK ranging from local not-for-profits to global brands.
Overview of role
We’re looking for a bright and creative marketer with bags of experience and oozing talent to join our dynamic agency. We combine traditional PR and marketing with social media and content marketing and we need someone savvy and passionate about that mix. You will support our clients with consumer marketing strategy and activity. The role will suit an ambitious and experienced individual who has a passion for brands and marketing with a solid track record of creating and managing effective integrated marketing campaigns. You will manage entire campaigns from research and strategy through to implementation and monitoring. You will build positive relationships with clients and partners, lead meetings, produce bespoke proposals and deliver pitches and presentations. Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital for this role.
Specifics of role
You will manage client accounts and will be responsible for the planning and delivery of creative marketing campaigns along with day-to-day management. You will work closely with The Vine team on integrated marketing and PR projects and head-up the management and delivery of all marketing elements required. Key areas of responsibility:
● Provide dedicated account management services managing a portfolio of clients
● Strategic development, delivery and management of marketing campaigns
● Content marketing research, planning and management
● Developing regular content for on and offline client campaigns
● Community management of blogs and social media
● Email marketing planning and management
● Research, briefing and management of external creative agencies
● Monitoring and reporting on all marketing activity for client reporting
● Liaising with colleagues, clients and creative agencies to keep projects on track
● Supporting with business development of The Vine
Skills, education and experience
· A degree in business, marketing, PR, advertising, media or other related subject.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· 2+ years of relevant industry experience and proven digital knowledge and skill
· A professional and personable manner.
· Good business sense and the ability to work within budgets.
· The ability to integrate into a highly skilled and creative environment.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Ability to prioritise heavy workload and meet strict client deadlines
· Ability and willingness to travel and work flexibly when required.
· UK driving license
IMAGE CREDIT: Toby Weller