1 of 1 pages
We are on the lookout for a Marketing Content Creator / Community Manager to join our team in an associate role. You will take the lead on a variety of tasks ranging from managing online communities to the creation and curation of quality marketing content for The Vine’s clients. Naturally, you will have excellent written and communications skills but we also need someone with a passion for digital and bags of common sense.
The ideal candidate will be:
+ Super organised
+ Have an eye for detail
+ Brand and marketing savvy
+ A creative thinker
+ Aware of trends
+ An excellent communicator
+ Capable of taking direction
+ Able to work independently and contribute to the team
+ Able to manage multiple projects
+ Immersed in blogging and social media
+ Have multimedia experience (know how to use a camera for video/photography and format video/audio for the web)
+ Content production - research, create and deliver engaging content for blogs, social media, public relations and advertorial
+ Content creation and curation considerations:
- Client marketing objectives
- Determining value of found content and how to harness it for clients
- Brand relevance
- Timely angles
- Style and tone of various media and platforms
+ Community management considerations:
- Keeping on top of best practice for platforms, industry, and audience demographics
- Identify and engage influencers and potential community members
- Monitoring community engagement based on approved client guidelines
- Reporting to analyse the audience, content themes, successes, opportunities and develop ideas to improve results with supporting data
Here at The Vine our associates are an integral part of the team, so although you may work remotely an ability to work collaboratively, attend meetings and take part in video calls is vital.
If you would like to become part of our small but perfectly formed team please email to tell us why you are right for this role, showing us examples of relevant experience, a brief CV and details of your day rate*.
*Please note this is a freelance position.