1 of 1 pages
APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Over the past few months we’ve been busy delivering great results for our clients and winning exciting new accounts and now we’re growing. We’re looking to add a new star to our stable in the form of an Account Executive. This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing creative agency in a role with real career development potential. All of the details are below.
Level: Graduate with 1+ years of relevant experience (or bags of natural talent)
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £18,000 + all the Motown you can handle!
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Start date: ASAP
About The Vine
We’re The Vine, an award-winning, integrated marketing and PR agency with soul. We set a new rhythm in marketing and PR, working hard with clients to find the essence of a brand or product, then making it ring true for its customers. By blending fun and passion with serious skills and insight, we create focused marketing and PR strategies which deliver results. We’re based in a converted cottage in the centre of Falmouth, Cornwall but we’re often found stepping off the train at Paddington to meet with our clients in the big smoke. We have a mix of clients throughout the UK ranging from local not-for-profits to global luxury brands.
Overview of role
We’re looking for a bright and creative Account Executive with bags of enthusiasm and oozing talent to join our dynamic agency. We combine traditional PR and marketing with social media and content marketing and we need someone savvy and passionate about that mix. The Account Executive will support the team and our clients with consumer marketing and public relations activities. The role will suit an organised individual who has a passion for brands, PR and marketing with a strong work ethic. Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital for this role as producing content will be a key aspect of day-to-day duties.
Specifics of role
You will support the team in the planning and delivery of creative client campaigns along with day-to-day administrative activity . You will spend your days planning and writing content for press packs, blogs, social media and email campaigns, speaking to clients and the media and working on presentations and reports.
Key areas of responsibility:
● Deliver marketing and PR support for our portfolio of clients across a number of areas including (but not limited to), luxury publishing and products, toys and kids’ furniture, travel and tourism, arts and fashion.
● Assist in the development, delivery and management of creative campaigns to ensure consumer understanding of products and build brand influencers
● Plan and produce regular content for press, social media, blogs, features and creative campaigns
● PR and marketing research and planning
● Press office support e.g. drafting press releases, speaking with the media and sourcing assets
● Blogger outreach - building relationships with bloggers and securing client coverage
● Media meetings and briefing - typically in the Southwest and London to build strong relationships
● Community management of blogs and social media
● Monitoring and reporting on all promotional activity on behalf of client
● Liaising with colleagues, clients and creative agencies to keep projects on track
● Supporting with business development of The Vine through networking, promotional activity, proposals and pitches
Skills, education and experience
· A degree in English, marketing, PR, media or other related subject.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
· 1+ years of relevant industry experience and proven understanding / skill
· A passion for marketing, social, PR and brands.
· A confident, professional and personable manner.
· The ability to integrate into a highly skilled and creative environment.
· Good organisational and time management skills.
· Ability to prioritise heavy workload and meet strict client deadlines
· Ability and willingness to travel and work flexibly when required.
· UK driving license